Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to NS Canada

Moving to NS Canada

Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:28 am
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about
Default Moving to NS Canada

Hello all, my wife and I are in the middle of the application for PR ( Community Identified Stream )to move to Nova Scotia Canada.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:21 am

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving to NS Canada

Originally Posted by flipance
Hello all, my wife and I are in the middle of the application for PR ( Community Identified Stream )to move to Nova Scotia Canada.
Welcome to the Forum, We have a very active Canada Section and varying Sub Sections relating to Immigration and General Canada Chat. But you have found that so your good to go.....

iaink , christmasoompa are the Moderators and Aviator , AmyDavid are the Concierges for the Canada Section should you get any issues have a word with one of them.......

Once again Welcome and I hope British Expats is as fruitful for you as it has been for us folk.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jul 1st 2010 at 10:27 am.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:14 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Good day: Welcome to BE. Lots of good info on this site and plenty of helpful people. If you've not done so already, take a browse through the Canada forum. The Wiki section is also particularly useful, some good articles in there.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:28 pm
887 lb pumpkin

flipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura aboutflipance has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The Aviator
Good day: Welcome to BE. Lots of good info on this site and plenty of helpful people. If you've not done so already, take a browse through the Canada forum. The Wiki section is also particularly useful, some good articles in there.
Thank-you ! Why are you called the Aviator? Aircraft are my thing too.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:42 pm

Aviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond reputeAviator has a reputation beyond repute

Thank-you ! Why are you called the Aviator? Aircraft are my thing too.
Used to be my job.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 2:43 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

I see you've found your way to the Canada forum, but I just wanted to pop by and say hi and welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time with us.

Sue
Old Jul 1st 2010, 5:40 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to BE.

We have a lovely crowd of folks in the Canada forums who will be pleased to give you help and advice...so ask away!

Please shout our if you need help with anything.

Good luck with your application.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 9:02 pm
Just Joined

womblecat is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck, we are hoping to go in under the CI route, we have just come back from our recce trip, such a lovely place.
Old Jul 1st 2010, 10:05 pm

AmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond reputeAmyDavid has a reputation beyond repute

Hello, hello did someone say my name? :0)

Welcome to BE Womblecat - any questions we will do what we can to help :0)
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:03 am

Originally Posted by AmyDavid

Was not me I didnt do it
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 6:14 am
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmyDavid

HI AmyDavid
You already are, do you remember that cat that was in a discussion as possibly being of a similiar size to your pesky raccoon?
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 8:12 am

Originally Posted by Howefamily
HI AmyDavid
You already are, do you remember that cat that was in a discussion as possibly being of a similiar size to your pesky raccoon?
I have a racoon sized cat, Looks like one as well.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:39 pm
Happy

Howefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond reputeHowefamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
I have a racoon sized cat, Looks like one as well.
That makes two of us! Loving the fat and furries of this world!!
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:41 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Howe family I see you are from Surrey too
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 6:43 pm
Scorchy legs

Dewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond reputeDewb09 has a reputation beyond repute

HI & welcome with your application

Dewb

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.