Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving to New Zealand

Moving to New Zealand

Old Nov 16th 2010, 2:53 pm
Just Joined

ncundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nice
Smile Moving to New Zealand

Hi,
Along with my Wife Teresa, Daughter Gemmalouie 16 and Son Ryan 14 we will be arriving in NZ next year, Myself in Feb with the family following in July.
We will be starting life over in Devonport as I am joining the NZDF. My wife is a nursery manager and will be hoping to continue in this line of work.
Teresa and Gemmalouise are keen horse riders and myself and Ryan are into our sports, playing and watching, currently watching Hull City so hoping to get some football matches in over there. We also like Kayaking so hoping to get out and about on the lakes.
It would be great to hear from expats near and wide in NZ.

Neil
Old Nov 16th 2010, 6:21 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to New Zealand

Originally Posted by ncundy
Hi,
Along with my Wife Teresa, Daughter Gemmalouie 16 and Son Ryan 14 we will be arriving in NZ next year, Myself in Feb with the family following in July.
We will be starting life over in Devonport as I am joining the NZDF. My wife is a nursery manager and will be hoping to continue in this line of work.
Teresa and Gemmalouise are keen horse riders and myself and Ryan are into our sports, playing and watching, currently watching Hull City so hoping to get some football matches in over there. We also like Kayaking so hoping to get out and about on the lakes.
It would be great to hear from expats near and wide in NZ.

Neil
Hi Neil...welcome to BE.

Enjoy your last Christmas in the cold...next year you'll be celebrating Christmas in the sun. It sounds like you have a busy few months ahead of you getting ready to move to the other side of the world.

We have a great crowd of people who post in our New Zealand Forums...I'm sure they will try to answer any questions you may have about moving there. Why don't you take a look around and ask any questions you may have about life in NZ? You may also find useful information in the BE Wiki.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Dewb09 or Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout if you need any more help.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 7:46 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Kia Ora from a very sunny New Zealand Mcundy.

I moved from Bournemouth to Mapua, a village outside of Nelson ,South Island over 6 years ago with my husband .
There is a fair few of us on the NZ forum who have either arrived and settled or who are in the process of coming on out.

Come on down & have a chat.
Old Nov 16th 2010, 8:14 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Neil,

Welcome to BE. You are going to LOVE the New Zealand forum ... such a great bunch of people who post in there
Old Nov 17th 2010, 4:41 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Neil

Just to say welcome to BE from me too.

Good luck with your move.
Your kids might want to join BE and have a look at the YOUTH CLUB forum which is for teenagers who are expats. You will find it by scrolling down on the main forum index page.

Dread - x
Old Nov 17th 2010, 6:18 am
Just Joined

ncundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nicencundy is just really nice
Smile Re: Moving to New Zealand

Hi,
Many thanks to all that have replied.
We are all looking forward to the move and look forward to meeting up with people in person once we arrive.
We look forward to seeing you in and around the forum.
Old Nov 17th 2010, 1:52 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ncundy
Hi,
Many thanks to all that have replied.
We are all looking forward to the move and look forward to meeting up with people in person once we arrive.
We look forward to seeing you in and around the forum.
That's one of the great things about BE...you can make real life friends as well as cyber friends.