Reload this Page >

Moving to Nanjing, China

Moving to Nanjing, China

Old Mar 8th 2010, 8:51 am
Just Joined

CJ_Taniwha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Nanjing, China

Hi,

We have moved a few times to different countries, but none as exciting or intimidating as moving to China. We are an Australian/New Zealand couple with a 14 month old daughter and it will be very strange to move from Dubai to a city where there is not the same level of expat community or foreigners!

Do people have advice about the culture shock and what to bring/not to bring?

Thanks

CJ
Old Mar 8th 2010, 2:52 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Nanjing, China

Hi CJ,

Can't help with your questions I'm afraid as I am in the US, but I wanted to stop by and welcome you to the site. I see you have already made your way to our other forums and I hope that you enjoy the interaction with other members.

If you ever have any site usability questions please give me a shout, and the best of luck with your move to China.

Sue