Moving to KSA

Old Apr 27th 2016, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

RizW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to KSA

Hi

Myself and the family are moving to KSA in October. It's a perm move (well as long as we want to do it) and are likely to go into a compound, so my wife cane make friends and our son can have some fun after school.

We kind of need some help in terms of finding the right compound near a british school, (we are moving to Riyadh), we can't find answers to some basic questions, like do they come with sky (so. Would need the Cartoon Network and we need to watch game of thrones lol), can you have friends over to stay in compounds? As we would want people to visit.

Any help appreciated
Old Apr 27th 2016, 4:46 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to KSA

Hi...welcome to BE.

Below is the link to our Middle East forums. Whilst most people who post in the ME forums live in Dubai...we do have members with knowledge of KSA. Follow the link below...it will take you directly to the ME forums.

Middle East - British Expats

Good luck.
Old Apr 27th 2016, 4:49 pm
Just Joined

RizW is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you
Old Apr 27th 2016, 11:17 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and welcome to the forum

As Jerseygirl says, do pop over to the Middle East section. We do have folks posting from Saudi, including one of our Concierges, so you'll get some good information if you post some questions. Hope it all works out for you.