Reload this Page >

moving to Fort Worth, Texas!

moving to Fort Worth, Texas!

Old Jun 14th 2014, 8:20 am
Just Joined

lipinkli is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile moving to Fort Worth, Texas!

Hi all,

At the beginning of July 2014 my little family will be moving to Downtown Fort Worth. My husband and I have been together for 10 years, married for 5 years and have two children. Our daughter Phoebe is 3 years old and our son Finley is 7 months old.

We currently live in Switzerland, we have been here for 2 1/2 years and have loved it, but ready for a new adventure! We originally come from Yorkshire in the UK We are hoping that Fort Worth will turn into our permanent home

I would love to meet up with any other mums who have children of a similar age to mine, hoping that I can make some friends aswell as my kids

We flew out to visit Fort Worth a few weeks ago and from what I saw in the 4 days I was there, I think we are going to have a fabulous family life! Plus the shopping was amazing! Haha!

I look forward to making some new lovely friends

Lisa!
Old Jun 15th 2014, 12:51 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to Fort Worth, Texas!

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Do check out the USA section of the forum. I'm sure you will find plenty of forumers who are based in Texas and no doubt they will be able to give you some pointers about life out there.

Happy planning
Old Jun 16th 2014, 7:23 am

Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond reputeWeeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving to Fort Worth, Texas!

Welcome to BE and soon to Texas! You'll find lots of us in Texas over in the USA forums. I used www.meetup.com and MOMS Club® to find moms in my area.