Reload this Page >

Moving back to Scotland from the US

Moving back to Scotland from the US

Old Oct 6th 2014, 2:55 pm
Just Joined

sineface is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving back to Scotland from the US

Hey all,

I'm from Scotland, but have been living in the US for 5 years now. Before that I was living in Korea for 4 years. My American husband and I are looking to move back to Scotland in the next couple of years, and I'm interested in reading about others' experiences. We have two young children and 4 pets (thinking about the QM2 for the actual trip). Is there a specific forum for Brits moving back to the UK with non UK spouse and children? Thanks :-)
Old Oct 6th 2014, 3:37 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving back to Scotland from the US

Hello and welcome to the forum

Yep...there is a section just for you.... Moving Back to the UK. I think you should be able to find it from the main index page but, if you get stuck, just shout and someone will point you in the right direction.

All the best with your plans. Big change uh.