Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moving From Auckland to Sydney on Saturday

Moving From Auckland to Sydney on Saturday

Old Feb 5th 2014, 12:25 am
Just Joined

Tooferrari is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving From Auckland to Sydney on Saturday

Hi my name is Sally, I've been lurking on these boards for quite a few years now!
My first visit to Australia was in 1993 and I have wanted to move there ever since.
Despite having held Australian PR 3 times now I've yet to make the move, so it looks like it's third time lucky for me - we arrive on Saturday!

We - myself, husband and eldest daughter left the UK for Dubai in 2008, just over 2 years was enough for us, so we headed for Brisbane as we had Australian PR.
Hubby got quite a lot of job offers in Oz but the most tempting was actually a secondment to Auckland for 3 years.
We have been here in Auckland for 3 and a half years now, gained another daughter and are quite sorry to be leaving.
My husbands employer are transferring us back into Oz and we will be based in Sydney.
We depart on Saturday with a feeling of sadness about leaving NZ but also full of excitement about starting our new life in Sydney.

I am hoping we can enjoy the weekend before the full on search for a house and school start.

Hope to speak to some of you through the Aussie or even NZ forums.
Old Feb 5th 2014, 6:07 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving From Auckland to Sydney on Saturday

Hi Sally. Nice that you have de-lurked Now you've found your posting boots, hope you'll join in with some threads in the Australia section of the forum....and maybe you can offer some advice in the NZ section as well, if you feel like it.

All the best with your move. New beginnings
Old Feb 5th 2014, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving From Auckland to Sydney on Saturday

Welcome in advance to Australia!