moving aboard

Old Dec 29th 2013, 4:54 pm
Just Joined

sarah83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving aboard

wot do people think about moving aboard
Old Dec 29th 2013, 5:59 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: moving aboard

Originally Posted by sarah83 View Post
wot do people think about moving aboard
Aboard what?
Old Dec 29th 2013, 8:57 pm
Just Joined

thinkin about moving aboard just want to know people idea on where the best place to go to live
Old Dec 29th 2013, 9:46 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

thinkin about moving aboard just want to know people idea on where the best place to go to live
really depends on whether you are retired, need to work, languages spoken, qualifications, age. People on here have moved from the UK to most parts of the world, just depends what you want out of the move. We can't advise you with what little info you have given.
Old Dec 29th 2013, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

Ok I'm 30 n I went to New Zealand to visit friends and I had fun
And enjoyed how lay back it all was. But all my family live over here so I being going over there knowing no body. Will b working has well.
Old Dec 29th 2013, 11:09 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I'm 30 n I went to New Zealand to visit friends and I had fun
And enjoyed how lay back it all was. But all my family live over here so I being going over there knowing no body. Will b working has well.
Do you have any skills that would help you make a move? If you're from the UK, have you considered Europe?
Old Dec 29th 2013, 11:15 pm
Just Joined

I'm carer n atm I'm training in management. Thinkin some where closer may b batter has b on my own. Plus not to fat to traval.
Old Dec 29th 2013, 11:50 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

you really are asking how long is a piece of string?

firstly do you have enough money to emigrate? its not cheap even if it is just a hop over the sea to another European country. what skills can you offer another country?
do you have family friends in another country that would be able to help with the move and settling in or are you a fairly open person and can make do with your own company or able to go out and find new friends, experiences?
what does you family think of you wanting to move, will they support or try to discourage you?
why are you feeling the urge now? would a cheaper move within the UK provide the same thing you may be looking for?