Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Moved... England to Portugal!

Moved... England to Portugal!

Old Sep 28th 2011, 5:52 pm
Just Joined

GailO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moved... England to Portugal!

Hi there... no good at these introduction things. We've just moved to central Portugal and waved the rain goodbye!

My other half is Portuguese so feels quite at home already! I'm Scottish and applying the sun lotion! I'm a junior doctor, but of course not working until I can up my lingo skills! Interested in climbing, skiing, swimming, diving, reading, good food, decent wine and black black coffee! I think it's gonna be good...
Old Sep 28th 2011, 8:42 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moved... England to Portugal!

Hello and welcome to BE.

I see you have already found your way into our Portugal forums. I think you'll enjoy being part of the Portugal group of expats. The people who post in there are a great bunch...I'm sure they'll be pleased to help answer any questions you may have about life in Portugal.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums please contact one of our concierge members...they will be pleased to point you in the right direction if need be. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact the forum mod...the mod for Portugal is Miztyboy but if he isn't around any mod or admin will be pleased to help.

Please give me a shout if you there is anything I can help you with.
Old Sep 28th 2011, 10:16 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gailo

Welcome to BE.
Good to see you have already found the Portugal forum, where the good folks posting there can give you a Brit fix when you need it, and help with good tips about life in general
I am most envious of your new life in the sun, but I wish you all the very best in your new home

Dread - x
Old Sep 28th 2011, 11:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Gail,

Welcome to BE. I'm so glad to have you on board and I hope you enjoy being part of our little virtual community
Old Sep 29th 2011, 2:56 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary