on the move

Old Sep 22nd 2018, 7:02 am
Just Joined

guydavey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default on the move

Hi to all,
my wife and i will be moving to portugal hopefully next year if all goes to plan, we are looking to settle in the Tabua area not too far from coimbra.
We are over for a week in november and have contacted a few estate agents ,if anybody has used or can recommend any who have been really helpful this would be great.
We are currently living in Malta and have loved the last 30 years here, but sadly the place has become too built up and busy so we feel portugal offers more in so many ways.
Ellie my wife is a hairdresser and will probably keep busy doing much the same, and im a fire fighter instructor, but have restored lots of property in uk and malta so i will be busy i hope.
I have been looking through lots of posts on the site and honestly , think theres so much information that can fill in the blanks fot newcomers and people who have settled which is brilliant, so thanks to all, and enjoy life.
Old Sep 22nd 2018, 7:09 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: on the move

Originally Posted by guydavey
Hi to all,
my wife and i will be moving to portugal hopefully next year if all goes to plan, we are looking to settle in the Tabua area not too far from coimbra.
We are over for a week in november and have contacted a few estate agents ,if anybody has used or can recommend any who have been really helpful this would be great.
We are currently living in Malta and have loved the last 30 years here, but sadly the place has become too built up and busy so we feel portugal offers more in so many ways.
Ellie my wife is a hairdresser and will probably keep busy doing much the same, and im a fire fighter instructor, but have restored lots of property in uk and malta so i will be busy i hope.
I have been looking through lots of posts on the site and honestly , think theres so much information that can fill in the blanks fot newcomers and people who have settled which is brilliant, so thanks to all, and enjoy life.

We;come to BE

Please have a quick read of the site rules, https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and should you hzve any site related problems please contact one of the moerators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page.
Specific questions should be asked in our Portugal forum
https://britishexpats.com/forum/portugal-89/

You are talking of moving next year, all I can say is beware of what might happen in Brexit goes totally down the pan