Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

which migration co to use

which migration co to use

Old Apr 27th 2010, 10:03 am
Just Joined

Scats is just really niceScats is just really niceScats is just really niceScats is just really niceScats is just really niceScats is just really niceScats is just really niceScats is just really nice
Default which migration co to use

Can any one tell me if Thames Migration of Visa Bureau are good companies to use
Old Apr 27th 2010, 11:34 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: which migration co to use

Hi there and welcome to BE.

It might help a little if you tell us a little about yourself & where you wish to emigrate .

Have a good browse around the BE site and forums . There is a wealth of shared knowledge and experience there.

If you're thinking of New Zealand at all, I' ll see you in our section.
Old Apr 27th 2010, 2:12 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which migration co to use

Originally Posted by Scats
Can any one tell me if Thames Migration of Visa Bureau are good companies to use
Hello and welcome.

I see you have reposted your question in BE's Australia Immigration forum...so hopefully someone in that forum will be able to answer your question. Questions regarding day to day life in Oz should be posted in the main forum and The Barbie is for general banter.

Please shout out if you need any assistance navigating your way around BE...there is usually a mod or admin around 24/7.