Meridian Isle

Old Aug 9th 2015, 5:22 pm
Herreño

Boseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Meridian Isle

Hello to all,

I live and have lived for a number of years now, on the Meridian Isle of El Hierro, over 1000 Km., south west of Europe/Spain, on the same latitude as Florida,U.S.A., way out in the Atlantic Ocean. We are slightly smaller than the Isle of Wight in England.

Our population is about 6,000, it was nearly double that four years ago, but what with unemployment and the fact that we had a volcanic eruption, out in the ocean to the south of the island, and a series of earth tremors, a most interesting period of time, but many were frightened and left the island. Others have to leave to find work.

I am one of the fortunate, I don't work, don't need to, did my 50 years, so now I am taking life easy, growing fruit, flowers and veg, soaking in the unspoiled countryside and the tranquility of this beautiful island. Enjoying the company of the local populace, who are extremely friendly, with incredible senses of humour.

Bos.
Old Aug 10th 2015, 11:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meridian Isle

Sounds like a nice lifestyle. Enjoy!
Old Aug 15th 2015, 8:59 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Dec 28th 2015, 8:34 pm
Just Joined

haighy is an unknown quantity at this point

Boseley, that sounds awesome,. Do you have a blog or have you uploaded any pictures?
Old Jan 2nd 2016, 6:06 pm
Herreño

Boseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond reputeBoseley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by haighy
Boseley, that sounds awesome,. Do you have a blog or have you uploaded any pictures?
Try this link, most taken by us, https://plus.google.com/photos/10955...217?banner=pwa