Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Meeting fellow Anglophones in Lille

Meeting fellow Anglophones in Lille

Old Aug 29th 2013, 1:28 pm
Just Joined

chrisjohn is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Meeting fellow Anglophones in Lille

Wishing to make a fresh start in my life, I have decided to move permanently to France, having often visited the Nord, and having often collaborated with Francophone clients in the course of my work in London. With a view to creating a social network from scratch (!), can anyone tell me of any places or events in Lille where Anglophone expatriates regularly meet ?
Old Aug 29th 2013, 1:45 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meeting fellow Anglophones in Lille

Welcome to BE.

We have a couple of excellent forums covering France. Why don't you pop over there and take a look around? The people who hang out in the France forums will help you with your questions.

Good luck.
Old Aug 29th 2013, 5:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chris,

Welcome to BE!

As Jerseygirl mentioned we have a great France sections with lots of great members who I am sure you will enjoy getting to know.

If you get stuck on anything please give me a shout.
Old Aug 30th 2013, 12:44 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chrisjohn
Wishing to make a fresh start in my life, I have decided to move permanently to France, having often visited the Nord, and having often collaborated with Francophone clients in the course of my work in London. With a view to creating a social network from scratch (!), can anyone tell me of any places or events in Lille where Anglophone expatriates regularly meet ?
Hi, and welcome to the forum!
Still waiting to see you post on the France forum! There are some BE members in the Nord/Pas-de-Calais who might be able to advise. If not, try a dedicated regional forum...
Old Aug 30th 2013, 1:21 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum