Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Maybe moving to Al Ain

Maybe moving to Al Ain

Old Jan 15th 2010, 6:28 am
Just Joined

uaebound is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Maybe moving to Al Ain

Hi all, we're thinking of moving to Al Ain for a couple of years from Christchurch, New Zealand. I'm an RN and will probably end up working at Tawam Hospital in the operating theatre. My wife and two pre-school aged boys will be coming along for the ride. Any helpful info or links greatly appreciated.

cheers

uaebound
Old Jan 17th 2010, 7:19 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maybe moving to Al Ain

Hi,

I see you have already made you way to the ME forum, but I wanted to stop by and say hi. I hope you enjoy being part of our little online community. If you have any questions about how any of the bells and whistles work on the site please let me know.

Sue
Old Jan 17th 2010, 10:56 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Maybe moving to Al Ain

Originally Posted by uaebound
Hi all, we're thinking of moving to Al Ain for a couple of years from Christchurch, New Zealand. I'm an RN and will probably end up working at Tawam Hospital in the operating theatre. My wife and two pre-school aged boys will be coming along for the ride. Any helpful info or links greatly appreciated.

cheers

uaebound
I just wanted to say hello and welcome you to BE.