Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Mamta..new to British Expats. We left UK in 2008.

Mamta..new to British Expats. We left UK in 2008.

Old Apr 27th 2019, 7:31 am
Just Joined

anshuscor2003 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Mamta..new to British Expats. We left UK in 2008.

We left UK in 2008
Both our boys were born there. We have moved around a fair bit and currently are living in Brisbane Australia. We lived in India for 5 years, Dubai for 5 years and now in Brisbane for the last 6 months. My husband is in Management and I have mostly been reinventing myself at every posting. I worked in Credit when I was in the UK. Then later I ran my own 'Authentic Indian Cookery Classes' from home and then taught at the Adult Community classes at the local college. In Mumbai, India I worked as a Counselor cum Academy Executive Coordinator for a Joint PhD Program between Indian Institute of Technology in India and Monash University of Melbourne Australia. Now loving Australia..
Old Apr 27th 2019, 11:29 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mamta..new to British Expats. We left UK in 2008.

Welcome to BE!

Thank you for the introduction. There’s a very active Australia subforum for you to get involved with. You’ll find we’re a fairly friendly bunch!
Old Apr 27th 2019, 3:07 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mamta..new to British Expats. We left UK in 2008.

Good morning and welcome to BE

I see that BIP has welcomed you to our humble halls and has directed you to the Australian forum. I see that you are interested in moving back to the UK and have found the appropriate forum to ask your questions.

One of my few duties is to ask you to please have a read of the Forum Rules which can be found here: http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Enjoy your stay with us and good luck with your next move wherever it might be.