Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Making the Move to Canada

Making the Move to Canada

Old Jun 2nd 2015, 11:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Engineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond reputeEngineer_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Making the Move to Canada

Hello everyone

My name is Martyn and currently live in Hertfordshire but am looking to make a move to Canada to further my career as well as obtain a better overall life style.

I've come here to get some advice of those who have already made the move and as such can offer some advice.

I am 30 years old and will be making the move with my American wife. Although a move to Canada has been a long term dream of mine everything has accelerated in the last week after being offered the opportunity to relocate with my current employer, I work as a Geotechnical Engineer in the mining industry.

That's me in a nut shell

Shell
Old Jun 2nd 2015, 12:21 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Making the Move to Canada

Hello and welcome to the forum

I see you've found the Canada section ok, so shall leave you to it. Hope all plans go well.