In Maine

Old May 20th 2015, 5:11 pm
Just Joined

ulster1030 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In Maine

Hello,
Living in Maine, sort of half-way between Augusta and Bangor. Opened an Auto Shop dealing in Brit and European.
Anyone around, let me know as I am tired of being treated lie an alien by the local crowd. cheers.
Old May 20th 2015, 7:36 pm
Concierge

SchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond reputeSchnookoLoly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: In Maine

Head on over to the US part of the forum, you will find more people there who can potentially help you out.

Good luck!
Old May 21st 2015, 4:55 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE!

There's a couple of folks in ME, mostly around the Portland area and out towards Brewer area.

We used to live out on the coast up that way too.

Head out to Camden/Belfast area and there are loads of Brits about and when we lived in the area, there was someone that worked on old Landies
Old May 21st 2015, 6:16 pm
Just Joined

ulster1030 is an unknown quantity at this point

That was Rovah Farm, I think. Wife has friends in Belfast (Here) all my Belfast friends are (over there), lol. Funny seeing Belfast and Bangor here, or Derry and Londonderry NH.

Think we'll run to Belfast Saturday and I can poke around. Cheers for the info. Like to associate with those from back home.
Old May 21st 2015, 7:47 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ulster1030
That was Rovah Farm, I think. Wife has friends in Belfast (Here) all my Belfast friends are (over there), lol. Funny seeing Belfast and Bangor here, or Derry and Londonderry NH.

Think we'll run to Belfast Saturday and I can poke around. Cheers for the info. Like to associate with those from back home.
There used to be a fab little Brit bakery in Searsport, but then they retired and became a crap Italian one went out of business. There's a Inn up the road from the cannon there too, don't know if they're still Brits, but they used to be owned by Brits and did some decent Brit dinners, terrible wait service, so par for the course

You'll find Brits in the Co-op in Belfast a lot and they sell some of the best lamb I've had, though you've got to ask for it as it's kept in the fridge out back...also do some amazing sausages.

The place gets flooded with various Brits when they do the Highland Games, which is pretty fun