British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   Lurker turned into New Member (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/lurker-turned-into-new-member-698684/)

NathanWubs Dec 31st 2010 12:12 pm

Lurker turned into New Member

Hi, I am Nathan Wubs. I have been a lurker for the longest, but I decided to take the jump. So that I can finally ask the questions that I deem necessary of answers in the appropriate forums.

So, I will be hanging around for a while. Nice to meet you all.

Sue Dec 31st 2010 1:17 pm

Re: Lurker turned into New Member

Originally Posted by NathanWubs (Post 9068998)
Hi, I am Nathan Wubs. I have been a lurker for the longest, but I decided to take the jump. So that I can finally ask the questions that I deem necessary of answers in the appropriate forums.

Hi Nathan,

I am so pleased you have come out of lurker mode and jumped in to join us. Whereabouts in the world are you?

NathanWubs Dec 31st 2010 1:18 pm

Originally Posted by Sue (Post 9069060)
Hi Nathan,

I am so pleased you have come out of lurker mode and jumped in to join us. Whereabouts in the world are you?

I am currently residing in The Netherlands.

Sue Dec 31st 2010 1:24 pm

Originally Posted by NathanWubs (Post 9069062)
I am currently residing in The Netherlands.

Great, we've got a small, but growing, number of members in your neck of the woods. Have you lived there long? I'm in the US.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community. If you get stuck on any of the site's bells and whistles, or have any concerns or suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know, or you can post in our Site Feedback forum anytime.

NathanWubs Dec 31st 2010 1:27 pm

Originally Posted by Sue (Post 9069074)
Great,we've got a small, but growing, number of members in your neck of the words. Have you lived there long? I'm in the US.

I hope you enjoy being part of our community. If you get stuck on any of the site's bells and whistles, or have any concerns or suggestions please don't hesitate to let me know, or you can post in our Site Feedback forum anytime.

I lived in The Netherlands all my life. Except for a year when I lived in America. That is what my problems are about.

If I get stuck on anything I will let you know. However, your forum is pretty basic I should be able to handle it.

Thank you for your kindness.

DeadVim Dec 31st 2010 1:46 pm

Originally Posted by NathanWubs (Post 9068998)

Welcome Mr Wubs, I have spent many a happy hour in your home country and hope you do the same in BE ;)

Sue Dec 31st 2010 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by NathanWubs (Post 9069077)
If I get stuck on anything I will let you know. However, your forum is pretty basic I should be able to handle it.

Thank you for your kindness.

Yep, we try and focus on the conversations, rather than having too many extra bits and bobs.

Welcome again :)