Lost

Old Jul 4th 2014, 3:16 am
Just Joined

smfnz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lost

I have just recently arrived in New Pymouth NZ from Scotland with the intention of moving here permanently and have just joined the British Expats site and I am finding it all quite daunting ! LOL
Old Jul 4th 2014, 4:23 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lost

Hey....welcome to the forum

Don't panic....we are all here to help you out. Here's a link to the New Zealand section of the forum. Just click on this and it will magicly take you there:
New Zealand - British Expats

You will find a lot of interesting and helpful people in that section and I'm sure they will help you out with lots and lots of information. Enjoy!
Old Jul 4th 2014, 8:41 am
Just Joined

Thanks for your reply and you link ! I am still having problems moving around the site, maybe it is just me but I don't know how to view and add comments etc ! I would be grateful if there is some where on the site I can learn the basics !
Old Jul 4th 2014, 8:45 am
Just Joined

OOps ! Just noticed I have another email giving me details to follow, maybe I should not of be so hasty !
I am now away to study the email and see what I can learn. Hopefully I shall be back LOL !
Thanks for your help !
Old Jul 4th 2014, 10:20 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by smfnz
Thanks for your reply and you link ! I am still having problems moving around the site, maybe it is just me but I don't know how to view and add comments etc ! I would be grateful if there is some where on the site I can learn the basics !
You've already added comments to this thread, so it's just the same thing in the NZ section of the forum - click on 'reply' at the bottom of the thread to respond to it. If you have your own questions to ask, then start a new thread using the 'new thread' button at the top of the page.

The FAQ is well worth a read to help you figure out the forum and how to use it, if you haven't seen it already.

HTH.