Reload this Page >

looking for property in Spain

looking for property in Spain

Old Feb 23rd 2013, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

alilever is an unknown quantity at this point
Default looking for property in Spain

Hello,
Joined to get some info and advice about buying a property in Spain. Looking forward to escaping the gloomy UK weather!
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 11:22 am
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for property in Spain

Originally Posted by alilever
Hello,
Joined to get some info and advice about buying a property in Spain. Looking forward to escaping the gloomy UK weather!
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
I actually live in France, but post again on the Spain forum, with more info. Will you need to work? Have you got any children? How's your Spanish? etc...
From what I hear, Spain, like France, is having a very bad winter, so an escape from the UK weather shouldn't be a reason for moving to the Continent!
You'll get more answers on the Spain forum than on this Introduction Thread.
Old Feb 23rd 2013, 12:44 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: looking for property in Spain

Hi alilever and welcome to the forum . All the best with your plans.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

alilever is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: looking for property in Spain

Originally Posted by dmu
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!
I actually live in France, but post again on the Spain forum, with more info. Will you need to work? Have you got any children? How's your Spanish? etc...
From what I hear, Spain, like France, is having a very bad winter, so an escape from the UK weather shouldn't be a reason for moving to the Continent!
You'll get more answers on the Spain forum than on this Introduction Thread.
Thanks for the reply!! Yes, getting lots of info on the Spain forum. Think it might actually be Spring in the UK - a lot brighter at last!