Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Looking to make the move..

Looking to make the move..

Old Feb 10th 2018, 10:26 am
Just Joined

caesar68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to make the move..

Hi, I'm Pete, my Mrs is Sarah and we're looking to move to Spain later this year..
I'm hoping to find out about job prospects, property taxes (we want to buy),
peoples feelings about Brexit etc... Sarah is a teacher so we're fairly confident she will find work but I'm unskilled and will be 50 by the time we move there..
Just looking for general advice, thoughts and feelings...
Thanks...
Old Feb 10th 2018, 10:52 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to make the move..

Hi there Pete and Sarah, welcome to BE

This is the part of the forum you want for all things Spanish Spain - British Expats There are some terrific expats living there who I'm sure will be able to give you heaps of info.

As a new member, could you please have a read of the BE site rules when you get a minute. If you have any site related problems while using BE, please contact one of our friendly moderators, their names are bolded in the lower right hand corner of each index page.

Best of luck with your plans to move to sunny Spain
Old Feb 10th 2018, 11:55 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to make the move..

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
.... As a new member, could you please have a read of the BE site rules ....
They're at the far right end of the yellowish-beige menu bar above.

BTW, welcome to BE!