Reload this Page >

Looking to live and work

Looking to live and work

Old Apr 19th 2011, 11:49 pm
Just Joined

debs and russ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to live and work

Help!!!
i am a British RGN looking to move to NZ with my husband and 16yr old daughter-just dont know where to begin! how easy is it to sort out visas and nursing reg ect? went to a migration seminar in london at the weekend and they want about £4000 to do it-seems like alot of money if its easy enough to do myself!-please anyone out there any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:14 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to live and work

Originally Posted by debs and russ
Help!!!
i am a British RGN looking to move to NZ with my husband and 16yr old daughter-just dont know where to begin! how easy is it to sort out visas and nursing reg ect? went to a migration seminar in london at the weekend and they want about £4000 to do it-seems like alot of money if its easy enough to do myself!-please anyone out there any help and advice would be greatly appreciated!
Hi and welcome to the site.

You've come to the right place for help and advice on moving to New Zealand. First of all take a look at our New Zealand Forums...we have a fab group of people posting in there...they will help you all they can.
At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums...the top on being the Immigration Forum. Please post all questions you have about the actual immigration process in that forum.

Also take a look in the Nursing Forum...you'll also find useful information in the BE Wiki. Your daughter may be interested in our Youth Club Forum.

We have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forum are MnB and Vitalstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Please give me a shout is you need help with anything.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:19 am
Just Joined

Red face Re: Looking to live and work

thanks jerseygirl-think this site is going to take me sometime to navigate but sure i'll get there eventually!
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:33 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

thanks jerseygirl-think this site is going to take me sometime to navigate but sure i'll get there eventually!
Please do not hesitate to ask for help...there is usually someone around 24/7 to help out. We're a helpful bunch of folk.
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:34 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Debs and Russ

Welcome to BE. You have definitely come to the right place to save yourself 4 grand !!!
I would definitely recommend checking out the NZ forum, it is full of all the right information you need to get through the process of firstly the visa then the move. Not only that you can have fun making new friends in the process. And all the advice and help is free !!!

Best of luck with your plans and if you need any help navigating the site just let us know

Dread - x
Old Apr 20th 2011, 12:45 am
Just Joined

Thankyou-lookforward to chatting and getting to know you all!
Old Apr 20th 2011, 1:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Help!!!
Kia Ora from New Zealand

Come on over to our cosy little NZ forum. We'll sort you out.

Click this LINK to find us.