Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Looking to Escape the Rain, Flat Caps n Whippets

Looking to Escape the Rain, Flat Caps n Whippets

Old Nov 7th 2015, 8:22 am
Just Joined

EdinWigan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking to Escape the Rain, Flat Caps n Whippets

I am currently planning to move from my home town to a new place in Spain. Top of my list currently is Alicante City, ease of the commute and being single (51) I am thinking that village life might be a little limited. Having said that I am receptive to all your great advice and guidance.
Old Nov 7th 2015, 8:41 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking to Escape the Rain, Flat Caps n Whippets

Originally Posted by EdinWigan
I am currently planning to move from my home town to a new place in Spain. Top of my list currently is Alicante City, ease of the commute and being single (51) I am thinking that village life might be a little limited. Having said that I am receptive to all your great advice and guidance.
Welcome to BE.

Please have a read on the Spain forum about living there, especially if you are under retirement age and will have to pay for private health care. Also please note the comments about the real employment difficulties in Spain if you would need a job.

Spain - British Expats