Hi I'm looking for work as a steelfixer if anyone can help
Old Apr 10th 2018, 11:41 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Looking for construction work

Originally Posted by Bill5372
Hi I'm looking for work as a steelfixer if anyone can help
Hi and welcome to BE

Where in the world are you thinking to be?
Old Apr 11th 2018, 12:13 am
Just Joined

Bill5372 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm not really botherd I just fancy a change
Old Apr 11th 2018, 12:23 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not really botherd I just fancy a change
Bill, the world's a big place You're going to have to be more specific so that we can direct you to the right country forum for you to ask your questions. The Welcome Inn is just a place for new members to say hello. By the way, hello!

Last edited by spouse of scouse; Apr 11th 2018 at 12:25 am.
Old Apr 11th 2018, 12:38 am
Just Joined

Bill5372 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh rite😊 hello, iv looked at canada, scandanavia and northan Europe but I would travel anywhere I'm just not sure what sites to look on I'm 46 and think it's time for a change
Old Apr 11th 2018, 12:46 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Oh rite� ���� hello, iv looked at canada, scandanavia and northan Europe but I would travel anywhere I'm just not sure what sites to look on I'm 46 and think it's time for a change
Ok, we're getting somewhere now, thanks for the info Are you a British citizen? If so, an EU country would be your best bet to look for work. Unfortunately your age is against you for skilled migration to a non-EU country.

Are you ok to navigate around British Expats yourself? Under the index page you'll see the Welcome Inn listed first, that's where we are now. Under that is a list of countries and regions - you'll see Europe in large type, and the different countries in small type underneath. You can click on the country you're interested in finding more out about work opportunities, and post a new thread there. Let me know if you get stuck and I'll give you some links.