Reload this Page >

Looking for "Blownaway" user from 2014 post about home ed

Looking for "Blownaway" user from 2014 post about home ed

Old Sep 30th 2016, 3:23 pm
Just Joined

zoeburgess is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for "Blownaway" user from 2014 post about home ed

Hi All,

I am looking to make contact with a member from back in 2014 who posted about home educating in Portugal and a court case that they won. I can't contact them until I have made three posts apparently. I really need to make contact with them, so if anyone out there can help please do! Hoping that this will get to them somehow....

Thank's for your help!

Zoe
Old Sep 30th 2016, 4:15 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for "Blownaway" user from 2014 post about home ed

Blownaway hasn't posted in more than a year, so is unlikely to see your thread, nor a PM if you were to send one.

Their e-mail button appears to work, so you could always send them an e-mail if you are willing to share your e-mail address with Blownaway (in other words, Blownaway will see your e-mail address).

Last edited by Pulaski; Sep 30th 2016 at 4:18 pm.
Old Sep 30th 2016, 8:52 pm
Just Joined

zoeburgess is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that, but I can't access their email address or send them a message. I think this is because I have to have posted more then three times to be able to do this. All I can see on their information is about sending a private message and when I try it say's I am restricted as I am a new member. My email is < snip > f you can see a button with theirs on that I can't. I would really love to get hold of them as we are looking for information about their court case here. It would help us out loads!! Thank's again... x

Last edited by BEVS; Oct 1st 2016 at 4:43 am. Reason: Argh. Noes. I have snipped the email addy to protect you from spam bots and odd balls.
Old Oct 1st 2016, 4:54 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there and welcome to BE.

As Pulaski notes Blownaway has not logged into BE for a year now.

Looking at their profile they were moving on from where they were to New Zealand .

As I've spotted this on my travels I've decided to ping this poster for you and have sent both a PM and a BE email which points to this thread.

Please note that they may well not respond as they may have changed email once they moved country or simply no longer wish to interact on BE.

they pop in. Meanwhile, perhaps post to the Portugal forum about this.
Old Oct 1st 2016, 4:56 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoeburgess
Thanks for that, but I can't access their email address or send them a message. I think this is because I have to have posted more then three times to be able to do this. All I can see on their information is about sending a private message and when I try it say's I am restricted as I am a new member. My email is < snip > f you can see a button with theirs on that I can't. I would really love to get hold of them as we are looking for information about their court case here. It would help us out loads!! Thank's again... x
Well I'm not sending them an e-mail as I have no idea who they are and so have no interest in sharing my e-mail address with them. Sorry.

Maybe if you hang around and post some more, something genuine (not just fluff for the sake of posting), then you can get IM and e-mail privileges. And as I understand it, the rights aren't automatic - so it will take a few hours after your third post for messaging to be actived for you.
Old Oct 1st 2016, 5:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Well I'm not sending them an e-mail as I have no idea who they are and so have no interest in sharing my e-mail address with them.
Nopes. You don't do that Pulaski.
For me it is different. I have an email solely for being a BE admin. That is what it is for.