Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Longterm rental in Spain

Longterm rental in Spain

Old Mar 21st 2016, 8:11 pm
Just Joined

Fazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Longterm rental in Spain

Just as an introduction my name is Martin and my wife is Jayne . We are keen to rent rural property in Spain and take our pet cat with us for at least 6 months or more . We both work at the moment but are ready to retire so this is why we are hoping we can get some helpful information on this site .
Looking forward to chatting with you guys .
Old Mar 21st 2016, 9:36 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Longterm rental in Spain

Welcome to BE Martin.

I have moved your second post into a new thread in the Spain Forum here...

http://britishexpats.com/forum/spain...-spain-874681/

I'm sure someone will be along to help you.

Good luck.
Old Mar 24th 2016, 6:07 pm
Just Joined

Fazer is an unknown quantity at this point

Still struggling with not knowing where to ask questions , where do I go . I have done the introduction thing and had a couple of replies but now specifically helping with our situation .
Where do I go to post a question that may hopefully produce some helpful answers . Thanks
Old Mar 24th 2016, 6:16 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fazer
Still struggling with not knowing where to ask questions , where do I go . I have done the introduction thing and had a couple of replies but now specifically helping with our situation .
Where do I go to post a question that may hopefully produce some helpful answers . Thanks
Your thread in the Spain forum is about long term rental. If you wish to open a thread on a different subject...open a new thread in the Spain forum.

Spain - British Expats
Old Mar 24th 2016, 11:22 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fazer
Jerseygirl has helpfully shifted your post into Spain so that should produce some answers

If you want to start some new topics, go to the Spain section. You can follow this link below.
Spain - British Expats
In between the 2 blue bars "Sub Forums: Spain" and "Threads in Forum: Spain"
you will see a little Blue Box titled "New Thread". It's on the left.

If you click that, a box will come up and you can start a new thread (topic).