Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

long term rental

long term rental

Old Jun 11th 2011, 11:09 am
Just Joined

angela888 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile long term rental

Wanted 1 year long term let. Tavira, Algarve, 3 bedroom apartment, air-con, unfurnished. €450-€550 a month
Old Jun 11th 2011, 1:34 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: long term rental

Originally Posted by angela888
Wanted 1 year long term let. Tavira, Algarve, 3 bedroom apartment, air-con, unfurnished. €450-€550 a month
Hello and welcome to the site.

I think you will get a much better response if you repost your question in our Portugal forum. The people who post in there are a great bunch...I'm sure they'll be pleased to help you if they can.

If you have any problems finding your way around the many BE forums please contact one of our concierge members...they will be pleased to point you in the right direction if need be. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact the forum mod...the mod for Portugal is Miztyboy but if he isn't around any mod or admin will be pleased to help.

Please give me a shout if you there is anything I can help you with.