Reload this Page >

Living in uk with no visa

Living in uk with no visa

Old Nov 2nd 2013, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

Emm1191 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in uk with no visa

Hi
Im from aus and am on a work visa which runs out on the 8th of nov 2013, i have recently had a baby in august. I applied for an extention on my visa and put her as a dependant, which was refused the letter we got back for her said that i have to call an enforcement office and they will arrange to take her documents, what does this mean? And what would happen if we overstayed
Old Nov 2nd 2013, 8:12 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in uk with no visa

I don't think they would look kindly on you over staying without a valid visa. You may get deported and then banned from entering and it may also affect visa applications to other countries. call the number on the letter and ask them for their help. You have left it rather late to book flights for the 8th.

Best to ask in the UK forum http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=61

Last edited by MrsFychan; Nov 2nd 2013 at 8:19 pm.