Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

living in Spain

living in Spain

Old Feb 7th 2014, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

pilkie1211 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question living in Spain

My husband & I are hoping to move to Spain once he retires, we have absolutely no idea what we need to do. My husband worries about health issues once we move there. I have to take Warfarin (life long). can somebody give me some guidelines on what we need to move i.e buying property, doctors, medical care private or otherwise? Do we need any special papers to fill in or bring with us. I look forward to any/all info, replies given.
Thanx Jane
Old Feb 7th 2014, 1:37 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: living in Spain

Originally Posted by pilkie1211
My husband & I are hoping to move to Spain once he retires, we have absolutely no idea what we need to do. My husband worries about health issues once we move there. I have to take Warfarin (life long). can somebody give me some guidelines on what we need to move i.e buying property, doctors, medical care private or otherwise? Do we need any special papers to fill in or bring with us. I look forward to any/all info, replies given.
Thanx Jane
Hi Jane and welcome to BE

There is a whole Spanish section - http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=75 - where you should be able to find some answers - and some helpful members too
Old Feb 7th 2014, 1:40 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: living in Spain

Hello Jane and welcome to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn.

Your best bet is to talk with others in Spain in the Spain section of the forum. They are a helpful bunch and I'm sure they can answer your questions. Old sparkles has kindly put a link in that you can follow

All the best with your retirement plans.