Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Living n Germany

Living n Germany

Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:09 pm
Just Joined

Mike 850T is just really niceMike 850T is just really niceMike 850T is just really niceMike 850T is just really niceMike 850T is just really niceMike 850T is just really niceMike 850T is just really niceMike 850T is just really nice
Red face Living n Germany

Hi All,
I Was in the Army got out and stayed here , 20 years now (Hameln), born in Wales i just found this site ,just OK 3 hours ago intresting reading so i signed up to try to polish up my English . and do my bit.
mike
Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:14 pm

Ka Ora! is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Living n Germany

Originally Posted by Mike 850T
Hi All,
I Was in the Army got out and stayed here , 20 years now (Hameln), born in Wales i just found this site ,just OK 3 hours ago intresting reading so i signed up to try to polish up my English . and do my bit.
mike
Welcome to the Forum Mike, We have a Germany Section. Which may interest you.

Ex Army myself.

Last edited by Ka Ora!; Jun 10th 2010 at 9:17 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 9:29 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mike 850T
Hi All,
mike
Hello Mike and welcome to BE. Thank you for introducing yourself...I hope you enjoy your time with us.

There are quite a few ex-servicemen and women who are BE members...several who have also been stationed in Germany.

Ka Ora has given you the link to our Germany forum but you are welcome to participate in any of our forums.

If you need any help finding your way around the forums a member of our Concierge team will be pleased to assist. For any other issues please contact a moderator or admin...at least one mod is assigned to each forum. If you look at the bottom right hand side of the forum's index page you will see the moderator's name in bold text and the concierge's name in standard text. The moderator for the Germany forum is Mitzyboy.

Please shout out if you need any assistance.

Last edited by Jerseygirl; Jun 10th 2010 at 9:34 pm.
Old Jun 10th 2010, 11:28 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Ex Army myself.
Me too

You will be falling over us all here Mike.

I have visited Hameln, as I lived in nearby Hannover for 4 years.

Anyway I digress, welcome to the site. Please don't hesitate to give any of us a shout if you have questions.

Sue
Old Jun 11th 2010, 6:10 am

Originally Posted by Sue
Me too

You will be falling over us all here Mike.

I have visited Hameln, as I lived in nearby Hannover for 4 years.

Anyway I digress, welcome to the site. Please don't hesitate to give any of us a shout if you have questions.

Sue
Are you? You weren't that Dental Nurse I was dating
Old Jun 11th 2010, 2:27 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ka Ora!
Are you? You weren't that Dental Nurse I was dating
I most definitely was not a dental nurse (not that there is anything wrong with that ). I wasn't in the Nursing Corps, I wore green
Old Jun 11th 2010, 2:31 pm

Originally Posted by Sue
I most definitely was not a dental nurse (not that there is anything wrong with that ). I wasn't in the Nursing Corps, I wore green
Bet you looked good in that