Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Living in Minnesota.

Living in Minnesota.

Old Feb 10th 2013, 11:26 pm
Just Joined

KnBMN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Living in Minnesota.

Hello, I'm from England and I moved to Minnesota to be with my daughter and my wife - I would love to meet up with other expats to feel a little comfort from back home! I'm into pretty much all sports, I'm in my 20s and I'm always up for having a beer!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 1:04 am
The worse half of Weeze

Mr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond reputeMr Weeze has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Living in Minnesota.

You'll find us on the USA forum - there is a map, so you can see who is near you, as well as a specific meet up thread - they are notoriously hard to set up though!
Old Feb 11th 2013, 1:30 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hello there and welcome to the forum. Thanks for introducing yourself in the Welcome Inn

As Mr Weeze suggested, do take a look at the USA section on here, and please do join in. Don't be shy. Here's a link below to the USA forums.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=57

You'll see a Meetups section just a little way down the page.
Old Feb 11th 2013, 3:31 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE and good luck with Minnesota!

Don't recall to many BE members in that neck of the woods, recently at least, but you might also find a few on meetup.com as well as searching out for local FB groups