Kia Ora

Old Oct 7th 2010, 7:42 am
Just Joined

sheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nice
Default Kia Ora

Kia Ora, I am a new member but not only an old Pom but have been here'in NZ for 40 years............I live in Hamilton , Waikato, am a Widow, have
a Son and Daughter, two Grandaughters one whom is making me a GreatGran come Jan.........Not sure what to put but if you have questions I am available
Hopefully I will manage to find my way round without too much help..
SheilaNZ
Old Oct 7th 2010, 11:26 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Kia Ora

Originally Posted by sheila nz
Kia Ora, I am a new member but not only an old Pom but have been here'in NZ for 40 years............I live in Hamilton , Waikato, am a Widow, have
a Son and Daughter, two Grandaughters one whom is making me a GreatGran come Jan.........Not sure what to put but if you have questions I am available
SheilaNZ
Hello Sheila and welcome to BE.

I have moved your post into a thread of it's own...that way it gives us an opportunity to say hello and welcome you to the site. Thank you for offering to help with questions about New Zealand...with 40 years of experience you will certainly be a great asset to our cyber community in NZ.

Don't worry about not being able to find your way around because we have a team of concierges who act as tour guides to help new members find their way around the many BE forums. The concierges for the NZ forums are Dewb09 or Vialstatistix.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a moderator or admin. The mods for the NZ forums are Bevs and Am Loolah.

Don't forget please give out a shout if you need any help...there's usually a mod or admin around 24/7.
Old Oct 7th 2010, 11:47 am

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sheila

Welcome to BE. What a lovely introduction, and congratulaions on your soon to arrive great grandchild - that must feel amazing.

I am sure you will be an absolute asset to our NZ forum after 40 years there. We have lots of new members come on here who are emigrating to NZ so you will be a godsend for them with your knowledge. That said, I hope you will also enjoy the fun and banter with other expats in your area.

By the way, once you have made 3 posts you will be able to use our private messaging service to contact other members one to one - I found this a great way to make friends and now meet up with quite a few other members as a result. If you find you need any help naviigating the forums please come back to us here and we'll do our best to help.

In the meantime, just jump in and have fun

Dread - x
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:19 pm
Just Joined

sheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nicesheila nz is just really nice
Red face Re: Kia Ora

SheilaNZ
Already having a problem, cant figure a way out of the maze, very very
clear instructions needed please Sheila nz
Old Oct 7th 2010, 5:31 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Already having a problem, cant figure a way out of the maze, very very
clear instructions needed please Sheila nz
Hi, how can I help you? I presume you would like to take a look in our New Zealand forums. If you click here it will take you directly to the main index page of the New Zealand forum. At the top of the page you will see a list of sub forums. I think most of them speak for themselves. The main forum is to discuss topics relating to NZ...and the Sheep Dip is for general chit chat and banter.

This will take you to BE's main index page...click on any of the forums and it will take you to that forum.

Please come back and let me know if there is anything else you need help with.