Reload this Page >

Just wanted to say hello

Just wanted to say hello

Old Nov 15th 2015, 6:02 am
Just Joined

orchid_in_bloom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just wanted to say hello

Hi All,

I have been lurking for a few weeks now and figured I should register and say hello considering I've been benefiting from the posts I've been reading.

Hubby and I are moving to the US (Boston area) due to work (his) after living in Australia for a decade. I'll be posting my own questions soon.
Old Nov 15th 2015, 7:56 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just wanted to say hello

Hello there

Welcome to the forum. I guess you must've found the USA section already, as you have been lurking so I shall leave you to it.

If you have any site problems, just shout, and someone will help you out.
Old Dec 28th 2015, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Hello there

Welcome to the forum. I guess you must've found the USA section already, as you have been lurking so I shall leave you to it.

If you have any site problems, just shout, and someone will help you out.
Thanks, bakedbean!

So rude of me not to reply promptly. We have finally started catching our breath after moving to the US so I'm looking at actively participating in the forums.

Cheers!
Old Dec 29th 2015, 12:45 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Well the Welcome to the States! Egads what a time to move to the Boston area. Winter seems to have taken a back seat to summer there for a while but Boston was to be hit with snow and ice last night/this morning.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard.
Old Dec 29th 2015, 2:36 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Rete
Well the Welcome to the States! Egads what a time to move to the Boston area. Winter seems to have taken a back seat to summer there for a while but Boston was to be hit with snow and ice last night/this morning.

Anyhoo, welcome aboard.
Thanks, Rete.

Yeah, we wanted to get here before winter hit and had been lulled by the mild weather the past weeks until this morning when we woke up to sleet, snow and a snow emergency. Here's to winter!