Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Just started researching a full move to Australia when I have qualified

Just started researching a full move to Australia when I have qualified

Old May 28th 2013, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

Stephia-Lewis is just really niceStephia-Lewis is just really niceStephia-Lewis is just really niceStephia-Lewis is just really niceStephia-Lewis is just really niceStephia-Lewis is just really niceStephia-Lewis is just really niceStephia-Lewis is just really nice
Smile Just started researching a full move to Australia when I have qualified

Hi everyone, so I am a 25 year old first year university nursing student (child branch). Or as the university likes to call me; a mature student

I will be 27 when I qualify adding on the year or 2 of experience that I am believed into thinking I will need before I apply for a job in Australia I will be 29/30 by the time I am applying for a visa.....And lets not get into the confusion I feel when I try and think about which visa I will need. Mind boggling

I have been looking at grad programs, don't look like I will be bothering. To me it seems like a better idea to just look around and apply for any job I see where I hold the right qualifications.

I have a hope still that my university will give me a hand when I qualify (notice my self-assurance right now; it has taken a while for me to get here and I don't plan to mess up but that is another story for another topic)

Where was I? Oh yeah, I have been looking at NSW for living, I am liking the pictures google shows me but it get no real indicator of what it is like there so I need to look into that.
My mum thinks my best bet is to sit and watch hours of Wanted Downunder....but it sounds like: to me.

Anyway, here I am. Little novice researcher hoping to get a bit more insight to what I need to do and what I need to know before I even attept to make a move so big.
Old May 29th 2013, 8:31 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just started researching a full move to Australia when I have qualified

Hi and welcome to the forum I see you've already discovered the Aus section on here, and that is really the best place for your posts and questions, so I'll leave you to it. If you get stuck on anything, just shout.
Old May 30th 2013, 2:40 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just started researching a full move to Australia when I have qualified

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary