Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Just saying Hi from Russia

Just saying Hi from Russia

Old Feb 15th 2011, 9:18 am
Just Joined

vyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nice
Default Just saying Hi from Russia

Hi all,

My name is Paul and I now live in Kirov, Russia with my girlfriend Tanya.
Been coming to Russia now for over 5 years via the visa system(pain in the butt) But gladly now have temporarily residency here for a 3 year period-

I was talking to my daughter on Skype this morning about NHS etc. and she posted me this link to this site--soooo thought I would join up and see what's cooking?? This place is huge!

Regards from Paul by the Vyatka river
Old Feb 15th 2011, 11:11 am
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just saying Hi from Russia

Originally Posted by vyatkaman
Hi all,

Been coming to Russia now for over 5 years via the visa system(pain in the butt) But gladly now have temporarily residency here for a 3 year period-

I was talking to my daughter on Skype this morning about NHS etc. and she posted me this link to this site--soooo thought I would join up and see what's cooking?? This place is huge!

Hi Paul and welcome to B.E.

It's my pleasure to welcome you to the forum and give you a point of contact should you need any help with the site in general. You can contact me here.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries can be found here.

Any problems, dont hesitate to PM me.

We haven't got a Russia forum but there is plenty else to look at. Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 11:20 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Privyet Paul..
Old Feb 15th 2011, 12:25 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by vyatkaman
Hi all,

Hi Paul...welcome to BE.

As Alistair said we do not have a forum dedicated to Russia but you may want to take a look around the Rest Of The World forum.

If you require any assistance finding your way around BE's many forums we have a team of concierges who will act as your tour guide...they will be pleased to help you. You can find a list of their names at the bottom right hand side of this page.

If you have any problems or concerns please contact a mod or admin. There is at least one moderator assigned to each forum...their names can be found on the bottom right hand side of that forum's index page. Mods' names are written in bold font and concierge's names in standard font.

Give me a shout if you need any further assistance.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 1:00 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE Paul.

I'm sure you will enjoy being part of BE, it's where many of us get our daily fix of British humour.

If you ever get bored check out the Lounge, theres lots of threads on all topics in there. It's our chit-chat, off topic forum.

Welcome again, I hope you have fun here.
Old Feb 15th 2011, 5:43 pm
Just Joined

vyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nicevyatkaman is just really nice

Thanks Jerseygirl, Sue, alistairboyle and mikelincsd for replyin to my intro-lol--

Not a stranger to the rest of the world--

Have lived and worked all over --mainly in the tropics--- but now find myself in the cold-- a real long way from that beautiful warm sea--mmm but ya gotta do what ya gotta do--

Will take me a little while to have a bit of a mosey round in here ok--There is just so much stuff !!!

Regards Paul
Old Feb 15th 2011, 11:50 pm
Banned

stranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nicestranded traveller is just really nice

Welcome to the site