Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Just moved to, now job hunting in Rome.

Just moved to, now job hunting in Rome.

Old Oct 6th 2011, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

vwyatt1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just moved to, now job hunting in Rome.

Hello hello,

In a bid to revolutionise the Italian music industry I have moved to Rome - now need to make the first baby steps!

If anybody knowsanyone in the events / music / festival / theater industry that would be an amazing help!

I have 11 years worth of experience from set and costume design, to festival and artist management, and would love to have a chance to work within a company in this field in Rome. Eventually I want to bring English and Australian bands here and possibly connect them with Italian touring musicians (and vice versa), but as mentioned before - baby steps - and I am happy to start at any level in order to gain experience here and get to know how it all works here.

Thanks so much!

Victoria
Old Oct 6th 2011, 6:39 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just moved to, now job hunting in Rome.

Hello Victoria...welcome to BE.

I sorry I can't help you but if you care to repost your questions in the Italy Forums...hopefully the people who frequent those forums can help you.

We have a team of concierges who are assigned to various forum to help people find their way around the forums...the concierge for the Italy forum is 37100.

All other problems or concerns should be addressed to a moderator. The moderator for that forum is Lorna...give her a shout if you have any problems or concerns about the Italy forum.

Please don't hesitate to shout out if you have any problems.
Old Oct 8th 2011, 6:02 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just moved to, now job hunting in Rome.

Hey... welcome to BE All the best in your venture. Do pop into the Italy forums. Sure that someone will be able to point you in the right direction.