Reload this Page >

Just moved to Jeddah

Just moved to Jeddah

Old Dec 30th 2010, 10:39 am
Just Joined

Mick_C is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just moved to Jeddah

Hi,

First time as an expat... Tons to learn, but going with the flow so far, just moved to Jeddah and work in Comms!

Single, oh and staying that way, as it appears that since I got here everyone seems to want to find me a wife!!!!

I'm not a grumpy old man, I just like my music and my freedom!!! ;-)
Sorry if I upset women here!! ;-)) But at least I have a body enough to scare the nice ones away!!!

I'm not planning on staying in the compound every weekend, but I do hear there is a rugby club near here, maybe that will give a clue to my mentality, I am an ex Prop (retired 2 years ago), so I obviously have the good looks and body to0 go with such an honour!!

Not much else to say really, yet anyway! But if you see me in the compound you'll notice me, as it's the only place I can wear shorts. I'm not as scary as I look!

Mick
Old Dec 30th 2010, 12:21 pm
221b Baker Street

Sherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond reputeSherlock Holmes has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Never been called New in a while

Hi Mick and welcome to B.E.

A list of all the moderators and helpers with their relevant countries including the Middle East can be found here.

The middle east section is here.

Please have a read of the threads labelled "Read Me" near the top of the page.

Enjoy B.E.

Alistair.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 1:40 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just moved to Jeddah

Welcome to BE Mick,

I'm sure you will enjoy our Middle East forum, they are a great bunch of people and seem to enjoy having a laugh. If you get stuck on anything please give myself, the Moderators, or Concierges a shout anytime. The Concierge for the ME forum is Blue Cat, and the Moderators are Bob, NorthernLad and rowell.

You can also post any questions/concerns/suggestions in our Site Feedback forum.
Old Dec 30th 2010, 3:49 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mick

I see you have been pointed in the direction of our Middle East forum, where you will be able to chat with other expats in your area, as well as find out about the local rugby scene. That just leaves me to say Welcome to BE from me too
Good luck in your new place

Dread - x
Old Dec 30th 2010, 10:33 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE...you should be in good company in the ME section