Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Just moved to Australia

Just moved to Australia

Old Jan 6th 2022, 5:06 pm
Just Joined

Location: Living in Adelaide, Australia. Previously lived in South Africa and Dubai. Originally from England,
Sazzle77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Just moved to Australia

Hi all, I’ve been an expat for a while now, having left UK back in 2012 with my hubbie and two sons. First we lived in Dubai, then onto uMhlanga, South Africa. We’ve now just landed at Sydney Airport on our way to our final destination, Adelaide. Trying and failing to sleep in the airport hotel 🤣

Would be great to hear from fellow expats that have made the move to Australia, maybe even Adelaide.
Old Jan 6th 2022, 9:17 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Just moved to Australia

Welcome to BE

We do ask new members to have a quick read of the forum rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/ and, should you have any site related problems, please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each forum page.
We do have an Australia forum https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/ where you should post any specific questions. Enjoy your time in Australia and the forum.