British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   The Welcome Inn (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/)
-   -   just joined, in auckland from Uk (https://britishexpats.com/forum/welcome-inn-145/just-joined-auckland-uk-810890/)

ringostarr Oct 1st 2013 1:53 pm

just joined, in auckland from Uk

greetings :) emmigrated here in 2000, to auckland(orewa) from liverpool that is. Hopin to gather some info on tax dodging, when i stumbled upon ere. Foreign investment funds an-all-that. Hello all :o Hope to gain some knowledge and avoid some pitfalls. Or give some ! Hello anyways

bakedbean Oct 1st 2013 2:46 pm

Re: just joined, in auckland from Uk

Hi Ringo and welcome to the forum. What a thrill to have you on here. I always wondered what you were getting up to. Send my love to Paul next time you see him :p

I see you've found the NZ forum OK, so that's great, I'll leave you to it. All the best with your plans :thumbup:

old.sparkles Oct 1st 2013 2:51 pm

Hi there and welcome to BE :wave:

Shout if there's anything I can help with :)

bakedbean Oct 2nd 2013 1:25 pm

Let it be.

ringostarr Oct 3rd 2013 1:09 am

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 10925838)
Hi Ringo and welcome to the forum. What a thrill to have you on here. I always wondered what you were getting up to. Send my love to Paul next time you see him :p

I see you've found the NZ forum OK, so that's great, I'll leave you to it. All the best with your plans :thumbup:

Hey baked bean :) cant for the life of me think who you might be ?

ringostarr Oct 3rd 2013 1:14 am

sorry baked bean, my excuse is that ive only just woken up ! now ive had a coffee i know who paul is :) See, my dad's name is paul so i was thrown straight away !! lol.

Snap Shot Oct 3rd 2013 1:55 am

Hello, I was in Silverdale last weekend visiting my sister in law and family. Has the weather damage to the beach at Orewa affected you at all ?

BEVS Oct 3rd 2013 2:46 am

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 10927326)
Let it be.

All you need is love

Rosemary Oct 3rd 2013 8:03 am

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary

bakedbean Oct 4th 2013 7:23 am

Originally Posted by BEVS (Post 10928451)
All you need is love

:p Ringo may get fed up with us eh.

ringostarr Oct 5th 2013 12:20 am

yeah did you hear about that ! the sea must have rolled in that far that it has taken away a huge swathe of sand and left a 2 metre cliff revealing all the tree roots. Im sure they'll fix it, the council are pretty onto it here and its quite a toutisty spot. More beach now though, cant be a bad thing. I love it up here, we been here six months. Not been to Wanganui yet though :(

Snap Shot Oct 5th 2013 12:36 am

Oh you should come to Wanganui. On the beaches the sea is just as wet and the sand is just as sandy.

Alfresco Oct 5th 2013 2:04 am

Originally Posted by bakedbean (Post 10929980)
:p Ringo may get fed up with us eh.

Not only the OP. :p