Newbie intro

Old Jun 4th 2017, 5:56 am
Down & Safe

Avon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Newbie intro

I'm a UK expatriate in Ontario, Canada for last 16 years.... now looking to return home.
What a great resource this site is. Really looking forward to interacting on the forum!
Old Jun 4th 2017, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie intro

Welcome to BE. We're a friendly lot - well, most of the time! If you have any questions I suggest you post them in the "returning to the UK" thread. Just search for it in the search box above.
Old Jun 4th 2017, 1:34 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Avon and welcome to BE. I see that you have found your way to the MBTTUK site. The lovely people there will be able to help you with your pending move back to the UK.

If you have any issues with navigating the site, please let one of the super moderators or moderators know and they will be happy to help you.

Sixteen years away from the UK is a long time. Are you a bit nervous about the move? I know I would be.

Any way, welcome again.
Old Jul 28th 2017, 8:02 pm
Down & Safe

Avon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond reputeAvon81 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rete
Hi Avon and welcome to BE. I see that you have found your way to the MBTTUK site. The lovely people there will be able to help you with your pending move back to the UK.

If you have any issues with navigating the site, please let one of the super moderators or moderators know and they will be happy to help you.

Sixteen years away from the UK is a long time. Are you a bit nervous about the move? I know I would be.

Any way, welcome again.
Hi Rete, sorry I missed your reply last month, thanks for the welcome!
Yes it is very nerveracking, much has changed for sure.... trying to tackle things one step at a time & not get caught up too much in the emontional, stressful side of it. We will get there in the end!