Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

The irish nationality question

The irish nationality question

Old Mar 12th 2013, 10:53 pm
Just Joined

KieranAlmond0 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default The irish nationality question

I am just wondering if anyone out there has had problems with New Zealand immigration regarding Irish nationality. I have an Irish and British passport, but live in Northern Ireland. Immigration called today saying that I need an Irish police check even though I have never lived in the Republic Has anyone else had this problem and is there any wiggle room here?? I don't nor have I ever had an Irish address. Employer waiting in NZ and am afraid he may lose interest if waiting time for police check is too long Any help appreciated grrrr! Help appreciated
Old Mar 12th 2013, 11:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The irish nationality question

Welcome to BE!

You'll probably notice that this is just a spot to say hi and introduce yourself.

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=108 That's the NZ immigration section, probably have much better luck with your question there.
Old Mar 13th 2013, 4:07 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The irish nationality question

Hi Kieran and welcome to the forum I see you've found the NZ section and that's the right place for you to post your questions. All the best.