Introduction

Old Aug 16th 2019, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Muthoni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introduction

My name is Muthoni, thank you all for having me in this forum. I am looking at relocating to Canada - Kamloops and wanted to get some advice. I currently do sales and have 2 kids. Would it be easy to get a job and school for my kids?
How are the rent rates? Your advise and guidance is most appreciated. Thank you
Old Aug 16th 2019, 5:33 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction

Welcome to BE.

We do ask all new members to have a quick read of the forum rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

Should you have any site related problems please contact one of the moderators, names in bold at the bottom of each fprum page.

The forum is for introductions only so for answers to any specific questions please ask the in the Canada forum. https://britishexpats.com/forum/canada-56/
Old Aug 16th 2019, 6:30 pm
Just Joined

Thank you and sorry about that.

Muthoni
Old Aug 16th 2019, 10:24 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Muthoni
Thank you and sorry about that.

Muthoni
No, you were right to post in the 'Welcome Inn' first, then we can see who yoiu are, where you are and direct you to the best forum for you to get help.
Old Aug 17th 2019, 4:08 am
Just Joined

Thank you for being so understanding.