Introduction

Old May 20th 2019, 3:02 pm
Just Joined

BobTS50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introduction

Hello everyone,,my name is Bob and I live in Trieste,Italy.I was wondering if there are any people from England that live here,(I only know one).I was born here(my father was a British soldier serving here after the war,and I went to England with my family in 1954 and lived there till 1970year in which I came back,and have been living here eversince.If there is anyone whom would like to know any thing about this area I can answer any questions,haveing been here for such a long time,Bob.
Old May 20th 2019, 11:59 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction

Welcome to BE Bob.

We have many members who live in Italy. Unfortunately, I don't know if they live in or near or town but if you go to the Italian forum (link I will provide below), I'm sure you will find other Brits there who would love to chat.

Please have a read of the forum rules and go to it.

http://britishexpats.com/site-rules/

http://britishexpats.com/forum/italy-77/