Introduction

Old Feb 24th 2015, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

Am I only Dreaming is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introduction

Hi

I have reached the point in my life where I am keen to address my work life balance. My children are grown up and leaving the nest.
Am I only dreaming or is there another life out there. I have lots and lots of questions and hope that the experience on this forum can help me make the right choices.

regards

am I only dreaming
Old Feb 24th 2015, 11:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

dfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond reputedfjordan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introduction

Originally Posted by Am I only Dreaming
Hi

I have reached the point in my life where I am keen to address my work life balance. My children are grown up and leaving the nest.
Am I only dreaming or is there another life out there. I have lots and lots of questions and hope that the experience on this forum can help me make the right choices.

regards

am I only dreaming
No, you arent dreaming! First you must decide what it is that you are looking for, then post on that country's forum, and I'm sure you'll be surprised as to what there is out there. Go for it while you can!
Old Feb 25th 2015, 8:50 am
Just Joined

Alimar1 is an unknown quantity at this point

I hope you're not only dreaming because that would mean I am to. We are in the same situation as you and have just started looking for our way to Canada. I want to feel like I'm living not existing and make the very most of this life that we have!

Good luck!
Old Feb 25th 2015, 11:20 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum

I see you're thinking about Spain. You might wish to post in the Spain section of the forum and chat with others who have moved there.