Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Introducing myself - Looking for info on how to apply and gain British citizenship

Introducing myself - Looking for info on how to apply and gain British citizenship

Old Nov 8th 2011, 10:58 am
Just Joined

sambrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introducing myself - Looking for info on how to apply and gain British citizenship

Hi all,
my name is Sam millwood, I am Zimbabwean living and working in UK and currently reside in Southampton.
I am a keen amateur dramtics support person (back stage) and bonsai gardener.
I am looking for info on how to apply and gain British citizenship so wish me luck.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 12:44 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introducing myself

Originally Posted by sambrit
Hi all,
my name is Sam millwood, I am Zimbabwean living and working in UK and currently reside in Southampton.
I am a keen amateur dramtics support person (back stage) and bonsai gardener.
I am looking for info on how to apply and gain British citizenship so wish me luck.
Hello Sam...welcome to BE.

I see you've reposted your questions about British citizenship in our Africa forum...hopefully someone will be along soon to help you. Good luck.
Old Nov 8th 2011, 2:42 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary
Old Nov 11th 2011, 9:17 pm

dreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond reputedreadsoc has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there Sam

Welcome to BE from me too.
You are actually living not so far away - I live not far from Southampton - how do you like living there?
Have you found some Am Dram groups locally? If not let me know and I will pass some details of some local ones.

Hope you are enjoying the forum and all the best with your citizenship desire

Dread - x
Old Nov 13th 2011, 3:30 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sam, welcome to BE
Old Nov 13th 2011, 7:01 pm
Just Joined

sambrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Introducing myself - Looking for info on how to apply and gain British citizenshi

Hi dreadsoc,
thanks for the reply and the offer of info on am dram groups. My wife and I have joined the Bursildon players who do a show a year and a panto which is fine for us now but we would like to get more involved so any info you have would be appreciated, thanks.
Southampton is a good place with lots of open spaces but the houses are all too small and the gardens minimal compared to what I am used to but now having to clean and look after a house and garden myself, maybe it is a good thing
Thanks also to everyone else who has welcomed me to the site because basically I am not British, just another wannabe.