Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Introducing myself to B.E. forums

Introducing myself to B.E. forums

Old Apr 6th 2021, 11:07 am
Just Joined

Nand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Introducing myself to B.E. forums

Hi everyone I'm Nand. I'm very interested in this Forum about Europe and British expats. I've lived in Europe for 14 years, also in Canada for about 20 years. I'm American though and I hope this isn't a barrier to my joining up and posting on your forum. I will prolly have some questions for Brits, and I think I might have something to contribute on the EU discussion threads since being in EU for a while now. We had considered going to UK. However, now that appears pretty impossible, financially and also Covid has closed the doors in some ways we couldn't have foreseen. Anyway it seems like a fun idea to join up here and hear how others are managing through this time either as expats around the world especially EU and what it is like to be an expat in UK.

Have a wonderful day. Spring is here, despite the deceitful chilly spell we have today.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 11:23 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Introducing myself to B.E. forums

Hi Nand, welcome to BE Everyone's welcome to join, our only requirement is that people read and follow the BE site rules https://britishexpats.com/site-rules

Sounds like you'd have a lot to contribute to discussions on our various sub-forums, and hopefully will also get help with any information you're seeking re moving to the UK. I hope you enjoy your time on BE.
Old Apr 6th 2021, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

Nand is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Introducing myself to B.E. forums

Thank you spouse of scouse I have read the B.E. site rules now.