Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Intro From Northern Ireland

Intro From Northern Ireland

Old Aug 6th 2012, 7:11 pm
Just Joined

stuartfinney is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Intro From Northern Ireland

Never used a discussion forum so not sure how it works or what to say,but here goes nothing!.I am Stuart from Northern Ireland,married to Jackie with a 14 month old daughter.I worked abroad in Spain for 2 1/2 years in late 90s but Jackie has not.She has a dream to work abroad also,so we are now trying to research it.She has worked for 10 years as lecturer in Sports Studies in our local college.Does anyone out there currently work in this area in Middle East or Spain who can give us some general advise about vacancies in International Schools teaching in English to Uk Syllabus,salaries,tax,accommadation,lifestyle etc.Heres hoping this reachs in the great world wide web!
)
Old Aug 7th 2012, 10:58 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intro From Northern Ireland

Hi Stuart and big welcome to BE. As you can see the main discussion board has country forums, so you can browse Spain and ME discussions and post your more specific questions there, this forum is more for introductions than anything else. It is always worth going through what's already been asked and answered, there is a search button up top in the pinkish bar, give it a try as well. Once again welcome, and if you have any questions on how it all works, contact one of the concierges or moderators team, we will be happy to assist.
Old Aug 7th 2012, 6:11 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Stuart,

Welcome to BE. You've certainly come to the right place to pick up some tips on moving abroad. So take some time to find your way around, read through some threads and the wiki and if you have questions post away

If you get stuck on anything on the site please don't hesitate to contact me. I am usually found haunting these halls at all hours of the day or night. You can contact me by clicking on the links in my signature.
Old Aug 8th 2012, 4:06 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Excellent information can be found in the BE Wiki, not forgetting the Living and Moving Abroad forum that will help you, another set of great help is the permanent threads at the TOP of each forum, they are very pertinent to that particular forum and makes sensible reading.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary