Intro

Old Jul 21st 2021, 4:17 pm
Just Joined

Icini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Intro

Hi everybody my name is Donna. I was born in Glasgow Scotland but we moved to Canada and I have lived here most of my life. However I want to move back home. I am in the process of finding out everything I need to do and have, in order to make the process easier. I’m hoping to be there for hood in a max of two years
thanks for letting me join
Old Jul 21st 2021, 10:52 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Intro

Hello Donna and welcome to BE

The Moving Back to the UK forum is perfect for your needs. After a read of the site/forum guidelines on posting, please ask your questions. All the lovely people there are just waiting to offer their first hand insight to the process.