Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

interested in emigrating to spain (Cabo roig)

interested in emigrating to spain (Cabo roig)

Old May 14th 2016, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

Ken2016 is an unknown quantity at this point
Lightbulb interested in emigrating to spain (Cabo roig)

Hi all. My name Is Ken 26 from Manchester. I currently live in The Netherlands since 2007 with my dutch partner Renee and 2 children Alix 2 and Stan 3.
We are more than excited to hopefully emigrate to the Costa Blanca region starting 2017 to start a small business. Our interest lies with either an english / dutch takeaway or bar. All info is welcome.
Thanks
Old May 15th 2016, 8:38 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: interested in emigrating to spain (Cabo roig)

Hello Ken and welcome to the forum

I see you've found the Spain section already, so I shall leave you to it.
Old May 15th 2016, 8:56 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: interested in emigrating to spain (Cabo roig)

Welcome to BE Ken.

I'm sure you'll get lot of good information and helpful advice from the people who hang out in our Spain forums.

Good luck with the move to Spain.