Go Back  British Expats > Introduction > The Welcome Inn
Reload this Page >

Information about schools, doctors and jobs in Cyprus

Information about schools, doctors and jobs in Cyprus

Old Jun 10th 2017, 2:00 pm
Just Joined

alexa2012 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Information about schools, doctors and jobs in Cyprus

Hi, my husband and I are looking at moving to Cyprus.My husband is an electrician and I am a teacher. We have 2 children, aged 5 and 1. I wanted to have some reviews about schools,do they have the same standards/levels than in the uk? Any bi-lingual schools?
Are the doctors any good in Cyprus?easy to use/book appointment?
What would be the best place to find jobs? Is it difficult if we dont speak Cypriot? Is it easy to be self-employed/create own business in Cyprus?
Thank you.
Old Jun 10th 2017, 9:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Information about schools, doctors and jobs in Cyprus

Would suggest you post over in the Europe/Cyprus section to get results.
Old Jun 10th 2017, 9:28 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Alexa

Welcome to BE. I know that you have posted back in 2013 regarding an anticipated move to Cyprus, however, before you post in our forum dedicated to Cyprus Cyprus - British Expats it is asked that you have a quick read of the site rules which is linked in the beige header above.

I know that the kindly expats who are currently living in Cyprus and those who have moved on but still frequent the forum will be happy to assist you with the many questions you have about living there.

If you have any difficulties with navigating the site(s), please reach out of the moderator who oversees that particular forum or one of the several supermoderators who will be able to assist you.

Good luck with your move. And again, welcome to BE.
Old Jun 12th 2017, 8:14 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hello and a big welcome to BE.

Moderators deal with any problems that arise such as inappropriate posts, spammers etc, you will find their names at the bottom right hand side of each forum's index in bold font.

Please contact me if I can give you any further help.

Rosemary